Monday, April 19, 2010

Emotional Bandaids and Explosive Crap.

Happy Monday Scallywags!

This weekend was like riding a psychotic horse towards a burning stable. My kids got some rare African disease where all they did was vomit and have explosive diarrhea. My hands even had the strange after-smell of throw up...No matter how much I scoured them with bleach and scoulding water.. the smell wouldn't come out. Today I'm coving it with cheapo body spray. I feel so pretty.

I don't know if any of you know...yeah you probably don't but Mr. R and I have been in an epic battle. Locked in time in a horrible fight against "who-does-what-and-who-doesn't-do-shit-around-the-house"..Naturally this was a weeks worth of arguing and proving points. Finally after all my hard work I noticed that Mr.R was actually contributing around the house. After all its hard not to when I'm screaming from the changing table "ITS A GUSHER GET ME A GROCERY BAG YOU LAZY SON OF A BITCH!"


But then again I consider this a small and temporary band aid. I know, as well as you do, that it won't last long this "helping phase" he is going through.

Let's admit it, helping sucks...couching it and lounging around on a fat ass is awesome.

BUT NO ONE said life was all cookies and rainbows..

They did however whisper that it was up-chuck and watery shit pants.


Toodles all...it's time to wash my hands again.
Love Always,
Gina


No comments:

Post a Comment