Friday, April 16, 2010

Sex Sells....

Well, it seems to me its been proven time and time again that sex/dirty talk sells.

How do I know, you ask!

When I write about my boring old life of kids, cleaning, laundry, work, yada, yada, yada... no one responds/comments.

When I talk about my sex life or other people's sex lives the responses are unbelievable... but then they say "You are a sicko" or " I cant believe you are talking like that".

Well then respond to my normal talk and I wont have to talk nasty.

Just ranting....

This blogging thing reminds me of face book but on a higher level. Face book is a little more fun cause I get more feedback, but maybe this blogging thing will pick-up. Maybe I should write about sex... then maybe the comments will come flowing through......

No comments:

Post a Comment